Oz Volvo Mini-Nats 2020 // BooSTeRS show'n'shine - Canberra

Sunday, 6 December 2020
jamesincJames @jamesinc Oz Volvo Ice Fortress
edited July 21 in Events

In lieu of a full Nationals this year, Oz Volvo has joined with the BooSTeRS all clubs show'n'shine in Canberra on December 6. I'm still finalising the details, but there will be most of the things you are accustomed to, including a mini-nats trophy pool.

Trophies this year will be:

1. Best wagon
  2. Best not-a-wagon
  3. Best modified

I'll also look at organising an informal catchup after the event if there is interest, I'd love to go back to The G-Spot

How to register

Register here and nominate Oz Volvo as your car club: https://boostersallclubs.paperform.co/

This thread is a continuation of https://ozvolvo.org/discussion/12234/act-oz-volvo-at-boosters-garage-shownshine

pigdogTrex

Comments

• Need to work out what car I'm bringing.....

• Brehon47Tiny @Brehon47 Western Sydney

james - the registration fill-in does not list wagon as a body type & my visa debit card is being rejected - there is no debit card option. Usually it will be processed if I check it as a credit card. This may affect others trying to register and pay with a debit card.

• @Brehon47 James doesn't really have anything to do with that side of the event but I know the organiser can you just use PayPal? Or is that not an option for you

Thanks Tim - I don't like PayPal but guess I'll have to use it. I will contact the event organiser to see if they can install a wagon/estate body type in their registration list.

• jamesincJames @jamesinc Oz Volvo Ice Fortress

@Brehon47 you should also be able to use PayPal to pay via your normal Visa Debit card

@Brehon47 Boosters have added a Wagon option to the list

Thanks James. Much obliged to you. Tiny

• pigdogdave @pigdog Wollongong NSW

damn it i registered the other night and just selected sedan cause there was no wagon option

• Back in Gods country again. Good to see

timbojamesinc
  • I've just registered as well. Should be an enjoyable event !!

pigdogjamesinc
  • pigdogdave @pigdog Wollongong NSW

I might register again and make the misses drive the new 264 down..

when it's closer maybe we organize a meet up point for people coming from Sydney way we can all Cruise down together.

jamesinc

There's still a chance that the event won't go ahead due to Covid rules, we've decided that if we're still uncertain a month before the event, we'll have to cancel. Even if that happens I think I will hustle and put on something just for Oz Volvo, as we will likely be below the cap for public gatherings.

pigdog
  • @jamesinc Danilo and i can sort a venue for a local Volvo meet

• GhettobirdJulian @Ghettobird Melbourne - SE Suburbs

I cant even go 5km, let alone leave the damn state 😭

• I'm registered. Will be good to catch up with everyone, especially considering my car no longer looks like a lifted truck ;)

pigdogjamesincMatt8