The forums were recently upgraded, and this may alter behavior or break things. If you notice problems, check and report them in this thread

[NSW/ACT] 240 parts

turboslobBob (@turboslob) Canberra region
edited May 5 in For sale
Couple of Volvo 240 bits, off a '86 wagon. Located near Canberra, but get to Sydney occasionally.

Dash mat, minor marks though good condition. $30 (sale pending).

ic5swrz0571a.jpg
cwxrcctd43it.jpg

This one is not tested. I presume it works, but cannot be certain.

$20 posted anywhere in Oz.

1xebrt1fbs97.jpg
xtq6gjha7xao.jpg

Postage could be killer on these, but $30 each if picked up? Will post at buyer's expense (lower one sale pending).

1abvg78ggpuo.jpg
aweou01lvf93.jpg

Not postage friendly again, pickup only unless you're real keen. Have other side too but the inner plastic moves?
Have not investigated yet (have another plastic surround I'd throw in). $30 each.

jdv3l48chf4r.jpg
18g0jvz1xi58.jpg

Set of 4 genuine mats. No holes, not yet cleaned but would scrub up to excellent condition. Pickup only unless you pay post upfront. $25 (sale pending).

fqbsdozyl9nw.jpg

Also have alternator, starter, water pump and roof racks (poor condition) if anyone's local (again, cannot confirm their operational condition).

Comments

• paul0075Paul0075 (@paul0075) Canberra, ACT
    I’m keen on the dashmat and in Canberra if still available
  • jamesincJames (@jamesinc) Oz Volvo Ice Fortress
    @turboslob I'll grab the floor mats if @paul0075 would you be willing to hold onto that set of floor mats for me?
  • paul0075Paul0075 (@paul0075) Canberra, ACT
    Sure thing
  • turboslobBob (@turboslob) Canberra region
    edited June 30
    Dash mat is yours @paul0075 , ditto the floor mats @jamesinc.

PM me and we'll discuss pickup etc. Paul.

Got some Bosch lights too - both working. $50 for both, plus postage? [SOLD]

wqb1u0e2z3vq.jpg
    2fh0oa4qrx7p.jpg

Fairly shit pics, but both in good condition. Can get better pics if you request.
  • ARAB2004ARAB (@ARAB2004) Bungendore NSW
    I’m keen on headlight, looks like drivers side and driving lights..! Thx, Geoff
    Yeah that headlight is driver side. Send me a PM and we'll sort, I'm not too far away from you (near Queanbeyan).
    Steering rack - $20 if you pickup.

n75dx6zlo4p9.jpg

gtz5qhlov30t.jpg

m7c5qc94dyih.jpg

61sk2no9facy.jpg

Rear wagon light. Plastic condition is ok, but rubber gasket on the rear is a little loose and fatigued. Could be worth it just for the lenses? Can post for $20 Oz wide, or pickup near Queanbeyan, NSW.

$30

i6l6kib3dpx6.jpg

o4vvdmcelefi.jpg

wybxo4jx7qny.jpg

b17y0jjfrgzt.jpg
  • jamesincJames (@jamesinc) Oz Volvo Ice Fortress
    @turboslob I'm interested in the rack, what part of Canberra are you in?
    @jamesinc, I'm near Queanbeyan (Jerrabomberra).
  • Could you send to Auckland? No rush - the left rear light for my 1991 wagon - looks bang on! ALSO AFTER A LEFT REAR CHROME 'HOCKEY STICK' TOP BUMPER TRIM and some blue vegcvpmeijusta.jpg
    whvd0a6kegas.jpg
    lour rear headrests and a front under bumper spoiler / splitter if you have them ???!!!!

@Simplysimon, I can look into it - I've no idea what it'd cost. To get things rolling, what's your postcode?

Thanks.