(SOLD) [QLD] 1998 V70T5 white estate - $10k ono
Offered reluctantly for sale.
Lots of money recently spent, price is about what it owes me, mods list all less than 1000kms old.
I wanted to build a T5-R replica with a manual conversion and lsd but have too many cars and I need something that can tow 3.5t for a new business so something has to give undortunately.
Sought after estate / wagon with the preferred charcoal interior including leather seats with alcantara accents. It's a bargain basement price compared to an 850r which is also a p80 platform car.
Ice Cold air conditioning
Keyless entry, immobiliser
Clean interior (drivers seat needs some work, and headlining needs replacement)
T5 Alloy wheels
I've just given this a major birthday along with some nice mods.
3 inch turbo dump pipe into 2.5inch mandrel bent with new cat and original
2x o2 sensors and a bung for a future wideband.
Brand New Gearbox, replaced 5,000kms ago
Paint is in very good condition, I don't think this car has even lived outside. It has dents and marks but presents well. The front bumper needs a cleanup if you want it perfect or can find a v70r front lip.
- Electric seats
- Fog lights
- Keyless entry
- SIPS airbags all round
- factory floormats
I've done approximately 5000kms and have completed the below in the last 6 months and there is a build thread over on ozvolvos.
- H & R H/D springs front and rear (touring spec)
- Koni FSD shocks front and rear
- Front upper spring mounts
- DVS front strut brace
- DVS modified fuse bracket
- IPD poly front subframe bush inserts (new not installed)
- Heavy duty front sway bar end links (new not installed at time of writing)
- snabb reverse intercooler hardpipe kit (RIP)
- Full turbo back exhaust
- stock turbo, boosts cleanly 11-12psi
- Correct 4 plug spark plugs
- Fuel pump relay replaced
- Fuel pump replaced
- New rotor
- New distributor
- New ignition leads
- ITG performance airfilter
- New cam position sensor
- Lots of vacuum lines replaced
This is a really good base for a continuing project car. It doesn't need much to be mint.
The remaining list:
- hoodlining needs doing
- some of the original wiring loom needs re covering
- the old owner removed the heater box 'because Queensland'
- front windscreen is weathered
- install a wideband and bleed valve if you want more power
- paint front bumper lower lip
- pcv refurb
- I have a clip kit for the rear hatch interior which can come apart due to being shut hard just in case
- end links
Thanks for reading, is negotiable. Based in Brisbane.