XC90 Transmission performance low…WTF
So after having my transmission rebuilt 6 months ago I got a message on the car when I started it “transmission performance low. When I get home I’ll hook up vida and take a look.
The model is an Xc90 2013 D5 R Design.
so has the rebuilt failed? Or is this some other issue ?
I Ran VIDA and I am getting the following error TCM-P097300 Shift Solenoid A Control Circuit Low. Possible causes from VIDA are
- Short-circuit to ground in the signal cable.
- Solenoid not working.
- Internal fault in the transmission control module (TCM).
I am also getting another fault TCM-P171900 Engine Torque Signal. General Failure Information. No sub type information
Possible causes according to VIDA
- Locate the cause of the fault in the engine control module (ECM).
- Fault-trace the central electronic module (CEM).
- Intermittent open circuit or short-circuit on the CAN lead between the engine control module (ECM) and the transmission control module (TCM).