2019 Nationals in Bathurst are 8-10 November, just over three months away! Make sure to register at ozvolvo.org/nationals!

Comments

• jamesincJames (@jamesinc) Oz Volvo Ice Fortress
    If anyone is thinking about it, buy it, they are a very fun car to drive
  • I want painted bumpers! Some models came out with painted bumpers, beefier door strips, 3 post rear spoiler and sunroofs. Can't be too picky in 2019.
  • pigdogdave (@pigdog) Wollongong NSW
    edited June 7
    I want painted bumpers! Some models came out with painted bumpers, beefier door strips, 3 post rear spoiler and sunroofs. Can't be too picky in 2019.

The painted bumpers came on the mk3 like mine , i actually prefer the earlier style bumpers , i managed to find some earlier ones ive already changed the front over and have the rear ready to swap on one of these days so it looks abit odd atm mine also has the 3 post spoiler and beefier door strips no sunroof though :(
    mk3 taillights are also different ive got a pair to swap on eventually
    now that i look at pics i like the smaller door strips too might have to change them to the smaller ones aswell haha

zflwqkqr5lyr.jpg
    n0c8cpw0yfdc.jpg
    ALVO360goodenough
  • Sweet! Can I buy your bumpers?
    Sweet! Can I buy your bumpers?

Haha yeah i would sell them , would need a week or 2 to get into it and swap my rear one over
  • Sweet! Can I buy your bumpers?

Haha yeah i would sell them , would need a week or 2 to get into it and swap my rear one over

I'm not in any hurry, but I'm definitely keen.
    How much would you ask for the bumpers?
    I have some front gaz shock absorbers I used for 2000kms before going with adjustable shocks. I also have some drum brake shoes, brand new if you needed them too?
  • Did you paint your front bumper? Looks extra shiny..
  • One thing I didn't notice before is the mkiii's have a larger rear window.
    I wouldn't have a clue what to ask for them i never thought about selling them i just keep hoarding all the 360 stuff cause its so hard to get haha, i would def be interested in the front shocks though mine are shit been planning on getting new ones soon .
    yeah i gave it a few coats of bumper paint it came up great .
    oh true i didn't even notice that, comparing pics it does look larger
  • I've never had to pay for bumpers before, so I don't know what the market value would be either. I would be willing to trade the shocks and $100 on top, if you were prepared to let them go. Plenty of time to think about it, as I won't be needing them until I get a paint job...
    I've never had to pay for bumpers before, so I don't know what the market value would be either. I would be willing to trade the shocks and $100 on top, if you were prepared to let them go. Plenty of time to think about it, as I won't be needing them until I get a paint job...

ive never had to sell bumpers haha yeah i would be happy with that man , ill prob be swapping the rear bar over next wknd if all goes to plan just been waiting for some free time to do it then they will be in the shed for whenever you want ... where abouts are you located ? im in wollongong
    you staying red or changing the colour ?
  • Honestly, I wanted to go with House of Kolor Brandy wine, or the Mazda soul red, but id be looking at $15,000+ to have a shop do it. I reckon the same colour would be fine, and then I could just do a closed door respray, but I'm yet to get quote for that. Ahhh, well and truly into stage infinity.
    Honestly, I wanted to go with House of Kolor Brandy wine, or the Mazda soul red, but id be looking at $15,000+ to have a shop do it. I reckon the same colour would be fine, and then I could just do a closed door respray, but I'm yet to get quote for that. Ahhh, well and truly into stage infinity.

wow yea that's a lot of money for a little old 360 but I suppose you're pretty deep in now theres no turning back haha it looks good in red , my paint is fair shit might get the father in law to respray it oneday or just rattle can it matte black and call it a day lol
    just noticed you're down Canberra way ill actually be passing's thru on our way to the snow next month I can throw the bumpers in the wagon and drop them off will be coming down on the 19th and coming back on the 21st if you want to organise something for one of those days .
  • Mate, that would be perfect! Let's do that please!
    pigdog
    awesome works for me , just let me know which day suits you better when its closer and ill work out what times roughly we will be coming thru Canberra
  • I'll work around you. You just tell me when you're coming and Ill make myself available haha I might even put on that nice evening gown your gonna buy me 😂
    I'll work around you. You just tell me when you're coming and Ill make myself available haha I might even put on that nice evening gown your gonna buy me 😂

oh in that case I may need to drop the misses off and double back ;)
    ill keep in touch and let you know a little closer to the date
  • Lol! Thanks champion.
    pigdog