The forums were recently upgraded, and this may alter behavior or break things. If you notice problems, check and report them in this thread

[NSW] White and orange injectors with fuel rail - $150

edited June 5 in For sale
Location Arcadia Vale (Central Coast NSW, north of Sydney)

Price: $150 for either white or red injector sets + postage if required

These are turbo injectors and flow more than the smaller N/A injectors. Removed from an S-70 turbo (white injectors) and a V-70 turbo (orange injectors). Each set includes 5 x injectors and matching fuel rail

zymnywkzlip9.jpg

Comments

• Ex850RSnoopy (@Ex850R) Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.
    Cleaned with new baskets and O rings and proof tested? I think way too much cash......These get thrown out left and right.
  • Cleaned with new baskets and O rings and proof tested? I think way too much cash......These get thrown out left and right.

I've owned Workshops in 3 different countries and know perfectly well what something is worth: what someone will buy them for and what someone will sell them for. Now if you want to throw some out let me know your address and I'll collect them out of the trash
  • Cleaned with new baskets and O rings and proof tested? I think way too much cash......These get thrown out left and right.

True. When I was in the market for both white and orange injectors I got a set from berries for $50 and had to insist on paying $50 for the white ones from Voldat as 'they' said I could just have them, with the rail.

Cheapest Injector reconditioning I could find locally was $30 per injector. Most expensive was $60!!

Sometimes it's more economical to buy new injectors, but I would personally pay $150 for each set if I thoutht it was going to solve my immediate issue and I had time constraints.
  • Alex, I appreciate your balanced response. Quite simply I have more than one hundred injectors of all types and for nearly all brands and I thought they may be of use to someone. However, from a business perspective they are worth more than that to me. Funny, I am in the trade and I needed a set of injectors this week (for another, much more common brand of car that is equally as old) and they cost me $320 for 4...used but flow checked. When your in business you can't invest hours on eBay, gumtree, Facebook etc....you need a dependable and cost effective result for your clients....the hours of looking costs more than the parts
    ALVO360egads
  • Do the white injectors need have the specific rail?

ALVO360

• I used the white ones in my b230 standard rail & in my new kl racing style rail. They will fit in many rails.