WAVE meeting December

Just received an email regarding the December meeting. Tells me the time but no date . Any wave members on here as not on facebook

Regards Steve

Comments

• Just received an email regarding the December meeting. Tells me the time but no date . Any wave members on here as not on facebook

Regards Steve

Damn sorry i missed this mate i could of helped with times and location
  • I noticed the email on the phone on Saturday morning, then looked on the pc in the afternoon and the headline showed the date on the pc but not the phone . By that time was a bit too late .
    Hope it was a good one . Hope to meet next time .
    Rwilloughby
  • jamesincJames (@jamesinc) Oz Volvo Ice Fortress
    @Rwilloughby feel free to cross-post future WAVE meets into the Events section on Oz Volvo
    Rwilloughby
  • Will do thanks mate
  • gavinhGav (@gavinh) Parmelia, Perth
    Sorry just got the tag, we were posting them on ozvolvo but I got a bit lax about it, as I haven't been able to attend alot of them with work and family commitments
  • Just received an email about tomorrow's meeting and show
    Call me what you want but less than one days notice is no good for me .
    I'd very much like to meet up etc but a bit more notice please

I don't do facebook so I know it's not in my favor ........
    @rado, Sorry I can't do anything about that, it was organised this morning as far as I can gather? I can't attend either as I'm away.

I can try and keep this post rolling for the guys with out fb, but I'm limited as well with time I can attend.
  • @rado, Sorry I can't do anything about that, it was organised this morning as far as I can gather? I can't attend either as I'm away.

I can try and keep this post rolling for the guys with out fb, but I'm limited as well with time I can attend.

No problem Gav . Shame really as still not been to a meet as of yet .

Cheers Steve
    @rado, is that a corrado as your profile pic, only seen one in the flesh over here vr6?
  • Certainly is a vr6 corrado. Had that one around 10 years ago , one of the best cars I've owned. Long gone

ctXynrfh.jpg
    Ah UK that explanes it
  • Not many over here hey , I've only seen one , an old g60 nice though
  • haydiohaydio (@haydio) Perth, Western Australia
    Just received an email about tomorrow's meeting and show
    Call me what you want but less than one days notice is no good for me .
    I'd very much like to meet up etc but a bit more notice please

I don't do facebook so I know it's not in my favor ........

Sorry for the short notice, the email was sent out once it became apparent that a number of members in our Facebook group were planning on attending, hence the email to let everyone know we were tagging along with the 1800-120 group guys. The mailing list is to keep people who aren't on Facebook in the loop of what's happening, however due to the nature of Facebook - discussion can move quite quickly compared to what happens over email.

Our next event is coming up on Saturday the 19th of January, you should receive an email about it soon, and a post is on our website and the events section on these forums (I'll continue posting events here as well from now on).

Hope to see you there =)
    Western Australia Volvo Enthusiasts Group
    2015 Volvo S60 D4 with Polestar
    gavinhtimborado
  • Sounds like a plan B)