For sale as I do 40000kms a year and the petrol is too expensive even though it gets 10l/100kms. I also want to daily a manual as there is no stop start traffic commuting to Canberra.
Goes well, handles well, lots of power and fantastic design and engineering to make the car not stupid to work on.
Here is a great long term drive review from NRMA:
Issues with the car:
* 180 000kms
* LHF wheel bearing is loud and likely need replacement.
* Tyres have about 10000kms left and are getting loud and are out of balance
* Small scratch (10cm long by 0.5 cm wide) on right rear lower panel.
* Servicing since 100000kms has been done to Volvo service schedule by myself
Issues above and relative high kms of car vs year of manufacture are the reason for the very realistic price.
* Radar guided cruise control (maintains distance with the car in front of you by varying throttle and applying brakes, fanatastic for highway cruising).
* Integrated GPS.
* 12 speaker premium ausio system with subwoofer.
* Reverse camera.
* front and rear parking sensors.
* BLIS (blind spot camera that indicates whenever something is in one of your blind spots).
* Collision warning system (also does break preperation so you have all the braking power ready when something is sensed ahead of you).
* Active Bending lights (lights follow direction of steering allowing you to see that magic extra bit further around corners).
* 3 mode adaptive suspension (Comfort, Sport and Advanced each of which change the behaviour of the shock absorbers, ECU, AWD and suspension).
* Integrated Bluetooth
I can deliver to most places I can drive to and back in a day (Melbourne or Sydney for instance).
$15000 with some room for offers. Lowballs may be told to fuck off though.
And some dodgy interior pics