Well, i finally bit the bullet today and started the task of removing the current jet, and installing one off a previous 240. I did not remove the intake manifold, figured I would see how far I got. It actually went pretty smoothly, took around an hour, came out fine. Getting the replacement in will be the real test.
When I get the chance I will attempt to refurbish the faulty one.
I will post some pics Monday night.
I am hoping to also install an oil pressure gauge while I am having so much fun,
Well the job got done, did'nt have to remove the manifold at all. The car is idling almost perfectly, just a bit rough while warming up, so I am playing with the mixture and idle to iron out any issues. The hardest part in my opinion is removing things in a set pattern, and using the same pattern in assembly, exactly. Like connecting the fuel lines to the k-jet while it is bolted in. I would say mechanical difficulty 8 out of 10. Mechanical knowledge needed 5 out of 10.
Cool, good to hear you got it sorted Gareth.