Cleaning out the garage and need to get rid of some stuff.
I'm in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, happy to post things.
I'll get some pics up tonight when I get home
- LH 2.2 lightened & balanced dog dish flywheel 8.515 kg ------ SOLD
- Exedy HD clutch - only about 3000 km old------ SOLD
- 2 pressure plates - one 6 puc button & the other is standard------ SOLD
- Square tooth adjustable cam gear - brand new, never fitted ------ SOLD
- Square tooth Dayco timing belt - brand new, never fitted ------ SOLD
- Elring b230 head gasket
- Cometic .036" b23 head gasket
- T cam from a '95 940
- 531 head with damaged cam bearing seat at 1 & 3, with valves
- M46 trans, 4 speed + overdrive. Reverse slips and a bit noisy, could do with a rebuild.
- Torque converter from an AW71
- Gutted and modded 940 air box
- 940 turbo pistons, 13mm rods ------ SOLD
- 940 turbo valves
- 940 stereo with cd stacker ------ SOLD
- 940 intercooler
- 740 bumper skin in good condition
- 740 drive shaft & flex coupling
- 2 x old square type turbo exhaust manifolds
- Stupid low cut springs for a 740 ------ SOLD
- A484 Ryco air filter, sure it suits a 740 - brand new
- 940 rear side panel tool kit
- 940 front door speaker covers with broken tabs
- A pair 940 wagon tail lights, good condition
How much for flywheel, Clutch & adj cam gear?
Hi Leon. I'm interested in taking the stereo off your hands if you could let me know what your after for it & how to get it to you please.
PM'd on stereo & updated sold gear
Backup for 940 stereo with cd stacker
Sorry Calvin, stereo's gone
Hey Leon. You wouldn't happen to have a set of 940 turbo computers would you?
Do you have a whole conversion kit from a AW71 to a M46 ? I am keen for a whole kit
I have the trans, shifter, bell housing, throwout bearing, fork, drive shaft/bearing & rubber coupling. No pedal box, clutch lines, master/slave, fly wheel or clutch.