The forums were recently upgraded, and this may alter behavior or break things. If you notice problems, check and report them in this thread

240 stuff

pigdogdave (@pigdog) Wollongong NSW
edited June 10 in For sale
All parts loacted Dapto NSW 2530 can post anywhere at buyers expense

Also have a pair of 240 headlights $60 will put pics up if there's interest they are boxed up deep in the shed

Cams ..... 2x A $30 ea 1x K $50
1guvfnuxwxsj.jpg

LH2.4 drilled flat flywheel $150 (sold)
kze2iyll0r4f.jpg

Genuine volvo headlight glass $10ea
8pagxvdplp4i.jpg

Metal rear valance $10
m437r2a4s2lm.jpg

Door rubbers x4 $20
xd03adq4c0hw.jpg

Black grill $15
qqs9zw46lim5.jpg

Shifter boot $10 (sold)
cq55i5278zz8.jpg

IAC $20
dbnrf77zpitu.jpg

Genuine volvo door glass $20ea (will not post)
9xlaycjqyd57.jpg

Wiper motor $10
msdtrdk7a12d.jpg

242gt Switches $30 the lot
9tu51kkhtkpc.jpg

Indicators , 1x pair, 1 single 1 new lense $40 the lot
fmjuvw4qybbv.jpg

Dickie seat $40
p15lr9syj9pw.jpg

Comments

• edited June 8
    Im keen on the flywheel.
    Im in canberra so if possible you could bring it down to @ALVO360 and i can pick it up from him.
    ALVO360
  • pigdogdave (@pigdog) Wollongong NSW
    Im keen on the flywheel
    i forgot to add , the holes were drilled around 2.5mm off so you have to file the crank sensor bracket back a tiny bit figuring that out almost sent me insane when it wouldn't fire haha ... took a couple minutes to file the housing back and then it was perfect .
    timbo
  • edited June 8
    No problem if it was one of veeques then i wouldnt expect anything less
    ramrodALVO360egads240nugget_940Raebird

haha yep it was one of his .
    did you need it posted or pickup? i can get a quote now if it needs to be posted
  • No problem if it was one of veeques then i wouldnt expect anything less

did you need it posted or pickup? i can get a quote now if it needs to be posted

If you drop it off to me when you come through next month, I'll boost it down to Ikes or tims place when I go for one of my Bi-daily cruises. No problem-o
    pigdogtimbo

If you drop it off to me when you come through next month, I'll boost it down to Ikes or tims place when I go for one of my Bi-daily cruises. No problem-o

Yeah sweet ill be bringing it down with the bumpers works out well postage sucks and i have a wagon i can fit allll the things haha
    timboALVO360
  • 🍻Cheers to Ski Season and free deliveries🍻
    pigdog
  • I'm keen on the shifter boot please. Can collect tomorrow. Ta
    pigdog
  • @timbo can I collect anything for you tomorrow?
    ALVO360
    I'm keen on the shifter boot please. Can collect tomorrow. Ta

Too easy mate , do you still have my address ?
  • jamesincJames (@jamesinc) Oz Volvo Ice Fortress
    Can I grab the rear valance?
    Can I grab the rear valance?

yeah mate , pickup or post ?
    i would take an ozvolvo sticker for it haha been meaning to buy one for both the cars but keep spending all my money, like today im like oh i have some spare cash might buy those stickers......bought bucket seats for the 360 lol
  • I'm keen on the shifter boot please. Can collect tomorrow. Ta

Too easy mate , do you still have my address ?

Yeah I think so, a few doors along from where the Jaffa used to live :)
    pigdog
  • edited June 9
    How good would a whole row of hazard switches look but with different operating functions
    How good would a whole row of hazard switches look but with different operating functions

Hahaha only one way to find out ..
  • Watch out for the 'El. Ant Down' switch! I've heard that when you push that one, sombrero's drop from the roof like oxygen masks and both front seats recline.
    paul0075
  • Im keen on the flywheel
    i forgot to add , the holes were drilled around 2.5mm off so you have to file the crank sensor bracket back a tiny bit figuring that out almost sent me insane when it wouldn't fire haha ... took a couple minutes to file the housing back and then it was perfect .
    Im keen on the flywheel

Sorry to thread jack but are all VQ flywheels out? I had a look at mine and hadn't gotten around to asking but has been on my mind. Pic of what I'm dealing with
  • edited June 10
    8bxc1wacc7ok.jpg
    fe23763lgatq.jpg
    ]
    seems like they are haha
    as far as i know it should be in the center of the hole i just slightly shaved the housing down on a belt sander
  • 😂😂😂