Xc70 2008 D5 engine mounts

Hi guys - does anybody have aftermarket engine mounts for this one? Or do you know the place/online shop where I could buy the se mounts? Have anybody tried to change only the inner bushing on for example top engine mount? Thanks

Comments

• Ex850RSnoopy (@Ex850R) Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.
    @AshDVS may be a help.
    I expect that FCP Euro or Rockauto could be good too.
    Sandwood Trading here in Melbourne maybe too.
  • Sandwood trading will have them for sure but i only fit genuine front/rear hydraulic mounts as the aftermarket ones can be too stiff and transmit as much vibration as a failed mount. Aftermarket is fine for the top and bottom torque mounts, and the r/h lower.
    I would try and get a urethane top torque mount as it will last much longer and you will get more life out of the front hydraulic mount.

Ex850R
  • Hi Guys, could somebody advised the part numbers for all engine mounts for this VIN numbe (YV1BZ714681020026) or maybe post the link where I can find it?
    Its really tricky with the 2008 xc70 and the engine mounts - trying to buy the correct part for reasonable price.
    Thank you in advance.
  • Rh mount engine 31257674
    Torque rod upper 30680474
    LH mount g/box 31316875
    Bushing lower (near steering rack) 30793427
    Ex850R
  • I know it's an old thread but I'll try anyway. I'm looking for mounts for my 2006 XC90 VIN YV1CA595751193443, my local mechanic quoted around the $700 mark. IPD have mounts much cheaper but I want to make sure that I get the right ones. I've contacted Volvo Five Dock here in Sydney and am waiting to hear back.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers