Parts thread

OvloverPat (@Ovlover) Sutherland Shire, Sydney
edited November 18 in For sale
Pick up is in the Sutherland Shire. Throw an offer at me, worst I can say is no. More photos and information can be provided for GENUINE enquires

EOzQwsSh.jpg
940/late 7xx headlight parts. Adjusters and seals mostly. All brand new, genuine and never been used. They cost $450 brand new and i am asking - $200

xm06abl8y1g0.jpg
B234 upper timing belt cover front and rear with bolt, all genuine brand new and never used. Front is for an automatic tentioner and rear is manual tentioner as manual front cover is NLA but holes are all the same, just has the extra space on the front. $300

zj2q85fyfeto.jpg
B234 rear timing belt cover for a manual tentioner. Brand new, genuine never used. $100

9PA4E1qh.jpg
1 X Set of four S90/960 door handles. Originally bought to go on to my 940T but it's now sold. They are used and have chips in the paint. One is missing one rubber seal - $50

BKlSwH3h.jpg
1 X V90/960 wagon rear door handle. Originally bought to go on to my 940T but it's now sold. It is used and has chips in the paint. I have the key to the lock somewhere which will come with the sale - $50

x7Tu6fWh.jpg
1 X V90/960 wagon rear door wing/trim. Originally bought to go on to my 940T but it's now sold. It is used and has chips in the paint and a small amount of damage on the ends - $50

cTkrLaeh.jpg
1 X V90/960 wagon rear tailgate wiper arm, used - $50

Comments