Parts thread - PRICE DROP FOR CHRISTMAS

OvloverOPat (@Ovlover) Sutherland Shire, Sydney
edited December 8 in For sale
Throw an offer at me, worst I can say is no.

EOP3qMbh.jpg
qEGd9AFh.jpg
3 X 2xx Volvo gauges , used - $40

ZdIaZpeh.jpg
1 X 7/9xx manual peddle box, used - $70

cTkrLaeh.jpg
1 X V90/960 wagon rear tailgate wiper arm, used - $70

FIjlkDqh.jpg
1 X 7/9/S/V Centre console. It could be leather but I think it's vinyl, really nice condition, no chips off the cup holders, used - $140

HqaKwGuh.jpg
1 x 960/S90 front bumper lower lip. Brand new, genuine, some small scratches from storage - $120

gu4Ezjuh.jpg
Turbo conversion. Primarily the little parts are for LH2.4 but nothing stops you from using it for whatever. 12b turbo on a +90 manifold which i can't see any cracks in. Most of the parts needed are here. I think one of the computers is a non-worker and the other comes up as a turbo computer in a google search. I forgot to add the downpipe and LH2.4 wiring harness in the photo. $500

hnAZgCAh.jpg
940/740 Manual conversion. There is 95% of parts here needed to convert a 940 to manual - Things like a clutch and gearbox mount are the things i see that are needed to make it a 100% conversion. The M47 came out of a car at a wreckers which had 230,000kms on it and the car in very good condition, so I am confident this is a good box. What I forgot to photograph is the machined LH2.4 flywheel Diff ratio is 3.73. All parts are used - $1250

ITEMS BELOW WILL BE GOING TO THE BIN SOON

yOwN5kuh.jpg
Miscellaneous parts, Throttle body gaskets, expansion tank cap, flame traps, waterpump gaskets and 960 flame trap new all others used - $10 each or bundle for cheaper

LxfUnKjh.jpg
1 X 740 Turbo instrument cluster. Not sure if anything works. Comes with a spare front casing as the screen has a crack in it. Used - $10

YmF5I2kh.jpg
1 X B234 automatic timing belt idler pulley - Pro parts Sweden, brand new, never used - $10

8FaQMpEh.jpg
1 X 240 manual rear section of tailshaft, used - $10

NfHnt1ah.jpg
Pair of rear brake calipers. Came from a 940. Used - $10

Comments