Oz Volvo Nationals 8-10 November - register today! ozvolvo.org/nationals

242GT parts NSW

pigdogdave (@pigdog) Wollongong NSW
edited December 2017 in For sale
wrecking a 242 gt heap of parts available will update more pics as i pull things off
once all parts are off the shell it will be up for grabs if anyone wants it, it has a lot of rust and terrible repairs done by the previous owner .....
Atm everything is make an offer i haven't had time to sit down and work prices out so once all parts are off and listed ill put prices on everything but no reasonable offer will be refused at this point
if theres something specific you're looking for or want pics of something just msg me or comment and ill get to it when i can ..
all items are located Dapto NSW 2530 10 min south of wollongong ..
happy to post at buyers expense and buyer organizes it all i haven't got time to be calling couriers n shit but happy to work with you if you need it posted .

seats:
QxahgObh.jpg
1snivGph.jpg
3TsjmQsh.jpg
8e6ScAnh.jpg

door cards etc
WuhbhMxh.jpg
M0lPCghh.jpg
Fzw1jF0h.jpg
CwEaz3zh.jpg

Bonnet
UUHu5Egh.jpg

Boot:
35AIMorh.jpg

Drivers door:
Q33hXBRh.jpg

Passenger Door:
WRx0KO9h.jpg

Pop out rear windows :
10janorh.jpg
IDFPYCmh.jpg

Fenders:
37Kbax3h.jpg
TKIaQPih.jpg

Engine... 500xxxks was running rough but once it got going was alright... smoked the tires surprisingly well lol
looks to have some pretty bad leaks haven't really gone over it ... will be sold without alternator,starter and cam
smxPUTVh.jpg
MCR7wjLh.jpg

Dash- :
QlA9NtYh.jpg

Clutch Master
CiSvlzlh.jpg

Comments

• SpacSpac (@Spac) Canberra-ish.
    Dave, any photos of the rust and bad repairs?

I could be very interested in the rolling shell with panels, if you'd be interested in selling it like that?
  • pigdogdave (@pigdog) Wollongong NSW
    got a couple pics on me i can grab more tomorrow if you want .... rear left quarter is all bog , theres a hole in the drivers floor that has been welded up by i can only assume a blind man , rust around the front window and im assuming a lot more ..
    if you wanted to buy it with the panels i would only be looking at whatever i was going to sell them for the shell is free without anything attached
    gbmtscCh.jpg
    l55Rquwh.jpg
    QUd3CcIh.jpg
    202w9RCh.jpg
  • Did you have the front lip?
    Did you have the front lip?

ymUC8jVh.jpg
  • Did you have the front lip?

ymUC8jVh.jpg

Thanks man, not quite what I'm looking for
    pigdog
  • Interested in the front seats, door cards, rear quarter panel cards (in the rear seat area), and the rear parcel shelf please.
    Interested in the front seats, door cards, rear quarter panel cards (in the rear seat area), and the rear parcel shelf please.

no problem mate as i said in the ad taking offers at the moment i haven't even thought about or looked into prices im pulling this 242 down and selling parts for a mate while also building my 240 so haven't had a great deal of time
    shoot me an offer and we can work it all out.
  • shoot me an offer and we can work it all out.

How about I get in touch with you sometime next week? Maybe meet up, and I could make you offers then? It's a bit of a hike from the mountains, heh. I am definitely interested in the front seats, but I need my 945 running again before I buy 'em.
  • Hey mate is the instrument cluster for sale?
  • hi
    are the badges on the front guards available ,whats their condition
    thanks
    barry
    ok guys got a mate who wants to take the lot including the shell hes in talks atm with the owner of the 242 as im just advertising it for him and ive been told to pause all sales for a week while they work their shit out .
    sorry for the annoyance but im just the messenger.
    ill post in about a week whether things are still forsale or not and if they are ill post the remaining parts with pics and prices etc
    cheers guys
    brando_240gl
    OK guys the deal fell through so everything is up forsale still ...

How about I get in touch with you sometime next week? Maybe meet up, and I could make you offers then? It's a bit of a hike from the mountains, heh. I am definitely interested in the front seats, but I need my 945 running again before I buy 'em.
    Sounds good mate just msg me and we can work something out
    Hey mate is the instrument cluster for sale?
    Most certainly is shoot me a msg if you're interested ..
    hi
    are the badges on the front guards available ,whats their condition
    thanks
    barry
    They are mate off the top of my head I think they are pretty damn good I can take some pics today and msg them to you if you would like ?
    A few more pics of parts still plenty more my phone crapped itself
    basically have a whole cars worth of parts everything is boxed away in the shed if you need something hit me up and ill go take pics everything needs to go so grab what you need dont want drug money for parts everything is going cheap and happy to negotiate .. also making another listing for the shell its free you want it come get it

nUlAYs7h.jpg
    arxcx1Wh.jpg
    EIUzM7bh.jpg
    ypz3jbdh.jpg
    oTsSTdWh.jpg
    BBNtvwvh.jpg
    5lb2MBUh.jpg
    GAO9BSFh.jpg
    votIjkuh.jpg
    uSD2OSLh.jpg
    Ft0erPPh.jpg
    z27Imu1h.jpg
    hIsDwv2h.jpg
    c3ydFUNh.jpg
    JPIM40Lh.jpg
    Yx6Knlqh.jpg
    SixTF4Ah.jpg
    3YOEvr9h.jpg
    KZb2PoPh.jpg
  • OK guys the deal fell through so everything is up forsale still ...

Sounds good mate just msg me and we can work something out

Sweet. You will have a PM by the time you see this reply.
    pigdog
  • How much for the grill?
    How much for the grill?

Grill just went sorry mate
  • Are the red trims on the bottom of the dash available?
    No sorry they were one of the first things to sell
  • do you still have speedo cable
    do you still have speedo cable

im pretty sure i do ill check tomorrow