Oz Volvo Nationals 8-10 November - register today! ozvolvo.org/nationals

Volvo 240 rear blind

gavinhGav (@gavinh) Parmelia, Perth
Hey guys am chasing the little clips for the rear blinds that were optioned, as I have the blind but no clips.
The picture is for the type of blinds I have

Cheers

JnvwqJfh.jpg

Comments

• Make that 2 sets for Perth delivery
    gavinh
  • RobRob (@Rob) - Lockyer Valley, SE Qld
    I will have 1 set. maybe 2.

• Hi Rob
    How much per set. Gav's 1st
    Cheers
    Terry
  • edited September 2017
    I may have a set on the parts car. Blinds knackered but clips are there from memory
  • gavinhGav (@gavinh) Parmelia, Perth
    That would be cool if you have got them as myself and @TerryA are looking for some over here on the west coast
  • I wish the previous owner of my car didn't fit them (or the speakers he had cut into the rear doors). When the blinds tear I'll be left with the holes in the roof lining. :-( Make sure you want those holes... Because they're there to stay long after the blinds rip.

I've had metal venetians a couple of times which were better except they went rusty. The old-style black plastic louver was the best: nice and shady for people in the rear unlike the venetians which still allowed the sun to heat the glass. With a louver, the outside of the glass rarely had any dirt on it. Making me only remove it a couple of times a year instead of every time I washed the car.
    TerryAgavinh
    I may have a set on the parts car. Blinds knackered but clips are there from memory

@peterwgpa did you have a chance to look out the clips. Also is the parts car a 264?

Cheers

Gavin
  • edited September 2

Hey Gav / or anyone else that can help,

Sorry to drege this one up but did you end up having any luck with the clips. I've just acquired my first volvo and one of them is broken.

Cheers

Gavin

http://www.240.se/litteratur/514229.pdf

@nuggles wow a while ago, no I couldn't get a set at a reasonable price so just left it, I don't have any more 240's, traded for a 66 122😁

nuggles