2019 Nationals in Bathurst are 8-10 November, just over three months away! Make sure to register at ozvolvo.org/nationals!

Turbo tuner USB HELP!

So... I have purchased a turbo-tuner usb M4.4 for my V70R a few months ago.. except I cannot for the life of me get the software up and running.. strangest part is neither can CJ (yother performance parts) viaTeamViewer.
Kind of hoping theres people here in aus who may be able to help, I install the software, go to finalise the install by connecting the ecu, then I have an error appear saying "software has not been installed correctly and must close"..
I have tried almost every version of SQL server and windows framework thinking it may be an issue with this but no luck... Any help is greatly appreciated as my correspondence with the supplier is getting me nowhere..

Comments

• Windows 8, which is supposedly supported, have also tried windows Vista and windows 10 with the same result unfortunately.
  • Know offhand if it requires .net?
  • Yep, .Net framework 3.5, which I've pretty well tried every other available version with no luck.
  • Yep, .Net framework 3.5, which I've pretty well tried every other available version with no luck.

Try windows 7
    Dont install any windows updates
    Just install .net 4.0 via the offline installer

.net updates frequently break everything
  • I'll give windows 7 a go, but I have tried .Net framework 4.0 with same results unfortunately
  • Often back and forth on .net versions leaves a broken setup
  • Agreed, I've been trying to keep it as clean as I can by deleting attempted versions of .Net and SQL.. so are there any users on here currently running a ttusb that could say the rock solid setup to have? I really wanna play with this ecu...
  • Ex850RSnoopy (@Ex850R) Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.
    @Jamest5r_ is a mate of the ttuner guy I thought? Has tuned his T5R with it into a beast.
    Jamest5r_
  • edited January 2017
    I was friends with Adam the original developer of TT he then sold out to his US distributer CJ who I don't know, yes I did a fair bit of tuning with it but left most to cleverer people than me however all mine was with the 4.3 version maps which would also run on the 4.4 ecu I had.
    Cheers Jim, I did wonder why cj was mentioned.
    Maybe we will find a peep here who can be expert at it, help you out too.
    Jamest5r_
  • Cheers Jim, I did wonder why cj was mentioned.
    Maybe we will find a peep here who can be expert at it, help you out too.

I moved away from the TT once flashing the standard ecu had been developed without having to solider the chip in that's what I'm running now mate
    Ex850R
  • Hi there!
    Anyone here could help me out by giving me contact details to purchase a turbotuner ECU?

Kind regards,
    Gergő
    Looks like their web page is gone?
    SiGergo19_
  • The only person sell TTusb was CJ yother. Check him out at. Yother.com, otherwise as far as hardware goes it it just an ostrich2.0 emulator in place of the flash chip. If you were game you could have that installed into your ecu and download TunerproRT, there's a few people who have the base maps then you can play!