Oz Volvo Nationals 2021 - Sawtell NSW
Nationals are back! This year we are going to Sawtell on the NSW mid-north coast!
I'll cut right to the chase, here's the registration link: https://ozvolvo.org/nationals
Mark yourself going on the Facebook events too for easy notifications of updates etc
- Friday Night Hangz Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/153866903438164/
- National Meet 2021 Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1665710456958604/
On social media remember to include the hashtag #ozvolvonats so that I can be an influencer
This itinerary is a work-in-progress and the specifics may change at any time. The official, finalised itinerary will be e-mailed to you in November.
- It's Friday Night Hangz! Starting at 7pm, this is the early-bird unwind for anyone arriving on Friday afternoon/evening
- This event will be held at Attitude Burgers in Coffs Harbour, which is a 15-minute drive from BIG4 Sawtell
- Show'n'shine: the main event! This will kick off around 11am at the Village Green, which is part of the BIG4 Sawtell holiday park. If you're curious about the space, you can find it on Google Maps. It is located to the northeast of the corner of Parrot Street & Kookaburra Road, Sawtell. Instructions for entering the grounds will be sent out in November.
- The venue is a grassy area lined by trees, so some natural shade will be available
- Saturday dinner: there will be a dinner venue organised for Saturday evening, details for this are still being confirmed
- Cruise: we usually run a cruise from about 9am Sunday to take in some of the local area. Full details and route are TBC at this stage.
- This event is pretty casual as not everyone can make it due to the long drives home
BIG4 Sawtell have provided the space for this year's show'n'shine, and have also organised discount accommodation with options ranging from campsites up to full cabins. To book you will need to call the resort and mention you are booking as part of the Oz Volvo show. Their number is (02) 6648 4485. More information here: accommodation options