HEL P80 AWD rear braided brake lines

AshDVSAsh @AshDVS - Geelong, VIC

Hi all,

I have the following sets of HEL P80 850/V70R/V70XC AWD rear braided brake lines. All are $50.00 per set, instead of $77.90

• 1x Transparent Purple
  • 1x Carbon
  • 2x Black
  • 1x Blue
  • 1x Transparent blue

Can freight anywhere at buyers expense.

Comments

• AshDVSAsh @AshDVS - Geelong, VIC
    edited April 22

I should add here, for clarity, that these are old stock/samples/leftovers/cancelled order lines.

They're all the same price, no other lines are available at this price and once these are gone, any new lines we have made up will be at normal pricing.

These are rear lines only and are only for P80 AWD models.

• How much are your 240 and 740 lines?

edited April 23

All 240 lines work out to being $88.00 per pair.

Standard offering 740/940 'off the shelf' lines are $77.90 per pair (there is usually a small cost saving for a full set of 4). Variations (changes to fittings or minor changes in length, as you might see when adapting an alternative caliper) change that to $88.00 per pair.

If you have something wildly custom, we can accommodate those requests too and we'd quote based on your spec.

@ramrod , if you have something specific in mind, shoot across an email via our website. Happy to help.

ramrod
    edited May 4

Very slightly updated list -

A pair of black sheathed lines is gone back I found another pair of lines with the 'Carbon' coloured sheath.

• 1x Transparent Purple
    • 2x Carbon
    • 1x Black
    • 1x Blue
    • 1x Transparent blue

• Do you have any pictures of how they look?

I have some hel on my v70r and they seem to not fit exactly (on spring clip end) . Wondering if I have the wrong ones and if so I'll grab a pair.

Here you go -

Lines below are 'Transparent purple' sheath.

HEL fittings are sometimes different in profile to the oem ones, where the correct lines/fittings have been supplied.

HEL don't have a fitting that replicates the 'double-nut' or 'bulkhead' fittings used in some of the oem applications, as such you'll need to tweak the spring clip to fit.

• OK cool, thanks so much for that 👍 They are the same, i just need to get a slightly longer spring clip then.

No worries at all. Drop me an email if you have any questions.

Drwillis