🎉 Celebrating 4000 members! 🎉

850 850 anti roll/ sway bar

radoSteve'o @rado Shoalwater WA

Opinions guys on front and rear on the 850's , what's been your experiences and expectations ?

I've heard don't go with a 25mm front . Just new bushes and uprate the rear to a 22mm .

Any input , discussion would be great 👍

Comments

• Ex850RSnoopy @Ex850R Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.

Ash is the guru.

• AshDVSAsh @AshDVS - Geelong, VIC

The standard front bar is fine here and it'll handle better and put power down better with the factory front bar than it will with a larger bar.

Definitely go with a bigger rear bar though, its a big help and will wake it up on change of direction, etc.

rado
  • radoSteve'o @rado Shoalwater WA

Cheers Ash

Any recommendations ? Or are they all much of a muchness ?

The IPD one is very good but the common belief is that freight costs are high (I have no personal experience on this). I previously used an Ultra Racing bar from Malaysia. Fit and finish was a little rough but it was very functional.

I'll either go that way or I might look at having some made locally (depending on demand).

• @AshDVS If your getting any made locally count me in I am Very happy to support local Aus businesses vs overseas unfortunately we as AUSTRALIA doesn't manufacture much anymore and you are forced to shop overseas which is sad really.

rado

Absolutely. I can get them made but will likely need to do 5 bars to get pricing down to 'not horrible'.

rado
  • radoSteve'o @rado Shoalwater WA

I'm in , shouldn't be too hard to find 5 on here interested .