Miss Slowbrick gets a Dak Dak Bus
So for the longest time Rachael has wanted a van for camping and just for the sake of owning a van. I present to you the 1989 VW Transporter complete with a 2.1 Wasserboxer dak dak in the back.
Key points for you who care:
- 210k on the original 2.1 Wasserboxer
- 5 speed manual complete with stump puller 1st gear
- Heater but no air con.
- Solar panel with 70ah agm
- Every fuel hose replaced
- Every coolant hose replaced
- Bilstein B4 shocks all round.
The plan is to set it up as a Westfalia clone for weekends away but will also be Rachael's daily driver to work and back.
It will be getting a one month shakedown while the cabinets get built and then we will list the pajero up for sale and the bus/van will be the fulltime daily drive for Rachael. She is very excited! Ive always wanted to own a 911 so i guess this is close enough.