Wrecking 11/04 C70 convertible
Selling: whole (as-is) or in parts. I will sell everything cheap.
Reason for sale: downsizing our home and unfortunately that means downsizing the list of projects.
Does the car run: Until 3 weeks ago this was my daily driver. Some parts have since been removed but the car itself is functional.
Condition of car:
- Some of the paints clear coat has peeled. The panels themselves are quite straight.
- The interior is quite good. The leather seats are perfectly reasonable in condition and the electric function and memory all works
- The mileage is 118,600km. Service history complete. Compression on motor tested fine, 6 months ago I pulled the engine from the car (as was intending to use the motor for a different vehicle), removed the sump and checked the main bearings on crankshaft and rods...all was perfect. While the sump was off I micropolished the crankcase and sump to remove all deposits and any sludge. Gearbox worked fine. CV joints were silent...no clanking.
- Stereo is the very impressive Dynaudio system
- heated mirrors work
- convertible roof works
Located: Arcadia Vale, between Sydney and Newcastle
Prices: (contact me for anything not listed)
- Bonnet $20
- Boot $20
- Mirrors (both) : sold
- Doors each (complete minus era al skins and the Dynaudio speakers) $20
- Front guards each $10
- Bumpers each $15
- Convertible roof with entire mechanism : sold
- Aluminium dash trim (sold)
- 17” rims (sold)
- Complete Dynaudio system including amplifier and all speakers sold
- rear seat complete $30
- Front seats each $30
- Gearbox $75
- Engine $600 (bare motor) or $800 (with injectors, alternator, A/C pump etc but not including turbocharger)
- Brake calipers and discs (front) $30
- Brake calipers and discs (rear) $30
Anything you may need just let me know and i´ll get you a Price.
Advertised elsewhere (eBay/gumtree etc) and at HIGHER prices....I want to give our OzVolvo community first shot at a good price