The forums were recently upgraded, and this may alter behavior or break things. If you notice problems, check and report them in this thread

240 Street Machine / Carnage YouTube Volvo 240 1JZ build

Comments

• Someone here used to own this car?
  • CanoeCanoe (@Canoe) Sydney,NSW.
    edited July 8
    These people need to learn about "editing". This was the most DRAWN OUT 37 mins ever!
    I was fast forwarding all the way through.
  • Vee_QueVee_Que (@Vee_Que) South Eastern suburbs Melbourne.

Canoe, the point of the video is to show the work being done. I hate cut down videos that magically make things happen .

serkbuddyglitchalphax

• Haha i'd have rather he glossed over the details of the rough as anything execution. Its a good guide on how to hack together a car...

• Vee_QueVee_Que (@Vee_Que) South Eastern suburbs Melbourne.
    edited July 12

I'd argue that he's not a mechanic, and it's meant to be not sterile, I laugh at some of it, but it's not that different to what others actually get paid to do, it's not all neat and slow work done in performance workshops if the results the same.

But no flanges on the piping hurts me and will hurt them unless they have someone to do that. I think they do, speed parts is near to me and they offer it. Edit: they did but not from whom I thought.

• It's just entertainment and not meant to be a SEMA build. Either way I think it's pretty cool to see a Volvo/1J as the focus of the show for a bit.

serkVee_Que
  • SpacSpac (@Spac) Canberra-ish.

Amen.

99% of people's videos are as boring as hell.

Drawn out explanations of the inane, bloated intros, useless waffle, watching someone find a spanner... it's all as boring as hell.

I've been wondering about doing 'how to' videos that try really hard to be as short and clear as possible.

But I don't have the attention span... :)

Vee_Quebowie