The forums were recently upgraded, and this may alter behavior or break things. If you notice problems, check and report them in this thread

CLOSED 960 3inch Maf

edited July 13 in Wanted
Hi, I'm wanting a 960 3" Maf - ending In numbers 012. If anyone has one available that's in good working order id love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I have one

Is it something you'd consider selling to me? If so, how many doll-hairs were you chasing?
  • You only need the maf holder and can insert your actual maf into it, I did this on my 850 I have a 960 shell with the 850 maf inside, means you can find a wreaked car if easier and pull it
  • You only need the maf holder and can insert your actual maf into it, I did this on my 850 I have a 960 shell with the 850 maf inside, means you can find a wreaked car if easier and pull it

012 mafs are different to the later 960/850 cartridge style mafs.
    Jamest5r_

012 mafs are different to the later 960/850 cartridge style mafs.

Another thing I have learnt today 👍
    SpacGhettobird
  • Ex850RSnoopy (@Ex850R) Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.
    Isn't a falcon one an option? Earlier cars
  • Angus242164Angus (@Angus242164) Western Victoria
    XE/XF Falcon used a flap type airflow meter, everything later used a MAP sensor instead.

I got some 012 AMM's from a seller in the US via Turbobricks last year, they occasionally come up here but they're much more plentiful in North America.
    ALVO360
  • 0tq7ddi8b5yo.jpg

I just found this brand new one hiding at the workshop
    ALVO360
  • @timbo Thanks to Tim and Ike for helping me with this.

egads
This discussion has been closed.