[NSW] 16v 940 GLE

OvloverOPat (@Ovlover) Sutherland Shire, Sydney
edited June 10 in For sale
For sale is my 1991 16 valve 940GLE. Bought and used as a daily drive and selling due to purchase of brand new car. A lot of money has gone into genuine parts in this car as I wanted it to be perfect and give me no issues, which it has done. I have looked after the car very well.

I have replaced the following parts whilst in my ownership:
- Timing belt and pulleys replaced with OE parts
- Valve lifters replaced with OE parts
- Water pump replaced with genuine part
- Radiator and heater tap hoses replaced
- Heater tap replaced with genuine part
- Head gasket (full VRS kit) and head bolts replaced with OE parts due to timing belt failure at 352,000kms. All valves and valve guides replaced along with head machined and hot tanked.
- Sump gasket replaced with genuine part
- Spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor cap replaced with OE parts
- PCV was replaced with a genuine part when head gasket was replaced, intake manifold and throttle body was removed and completely cleaned before refitting.
- Automatic gearbox was fully serviced at 350,000kms
- All shock absorbers, front suspension bushes and strut tops replaced with OE and genuine parts at 370,000kms
- Steering rack and pump had been rebuilt at 320,000kms with genuine tie rods and ends replaced at 350,000kms
- Front and rear brake discs, pads, flexible brake lines and brake fluid replaced at 370,000kms with genuine parts
- All four tyres replaced with Michelin tyres and are practically still full tread
- Fuel filter, intank and main fuel pumps replaced with Bosch parts at 370,000kms. The fuel tank was removed, cleaned and refitted with a genuine fuel tank seal.
- The common electrical problems have been rectified – the Fuel pump and injector relays circuit boards have been resoldered.
- Ignition coil and ignition module have been replaced with genuine parts.
- Antenna mast replaced

The following are items are of noting:
- Comes with 1 month registration (exp. 16th July 2019 will come with a pink slip if asking price is paid)
- Front bumper has been damaged whilst parked in shopping carpark
- Interior has some minor damage in some spots but overall is in good condition
- Engine oil religiously changed every 5000kms whilst in my ownership but is due for it’s next change
- Car will come with a box of brand new and used parts such as brand new genuine ignition leads.

I am asking $2900

bphberhgyisw.jpg

vgagruch0upp.jpg

8n7n8mvaqwf2.jpg

ihga3wgli0py.jpg

2d79d7mkusqe.jpg

zt0wpwhdiha5.jpg

77uc416xt430.jpg

p178a5vxb7kr.jpg
SpacALVO360goodenoughnugget_940