Volvo V50 T5 R-design for sale

Hey all,

Regretfully selling the ovlov. Only selling it because I have a van. I'd honestly have kept it if I was allowed to....

Link to car sales ad: https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2011-Volvo-V50-T5-R-Design-Auto-MY11/SSE-AD-6080317

Feedback on ad is also appreciated.

Thanks.
patchyfog

Comments

• Man - if that had come up a month ago...
  • 240240 (@240) Canberra
    So much want! If I hadn't bought my C30 I'd be onto this.

@cubic25 I reckon you're short changing yourself a bit to be honest. A family member paid more than that for a stock, non R design model. I mean you could probably even get $15k if you were patient.

Are you selling it with the Elevate intercooler that you mentioned in your build thread?
  • Selling it with everything as is. Intercooler, tune, intake, dump pipe, etc....

I want it to be a quick sale and people don't generally pay more for modified cars.
    Spacegads
  • 240240 (@240) Canberra
    Fair enough.

If you want to sell the intercooler by itself I'll buy it from you, but that's probably not going to help you sell it quickly so I understand if you want to sell it as is.

Can you comment on what the ride quality is like with your suspension setup? I'm considering a similar setup on the C30.
  • 240 (@240) wrote: »

Can you comment on what the ride quality is like with your suspension setup? I'm considering a similar setup on the C30.

Awesome. It's hard to describe, but I would say solid. Before this setup, I had a king springs and Koni yellows. With that, it felt harsh and hollow, if that makes sense.
    With this setup, it feels firm and solid. (Still talking about suspension).
    You feel every bump in the road, but it doesn't vibrate and shake the entire chassis like it used to.
  • 240240 (@240) Canberra
    Interesting. I've driven a C30 that had Eibach springs but stock shocks which was OK but a little harsh.
    Do you think the upgrade in handling is worth the firmer ride? At the moment my C30 is super comfortable but also not bad in terms of handling, I'm almost tempted to leave it that way being a daily driver.
  • Depends what you're after. I couldn't stand the look of the stock height and the only way to fix that is to drop it.
    I also wanted it to feel sharper. Unfortunately, the trade off was comfort, but I was happy with that at the time.