The forums were recently upgraded, and this may alter behavior or break things. If you notice problems, check and report them in this thread

Saab prices have gone mental

As Much as i love saab 900's and I've had a couple , the prices seem to have jumped like crazy in the last couple of years, seems to make a good 240 seem like even more of a bargain fq7ybzqmlh9s.jpg
7p03jg0toy9m.jpg

Comments

• That is nuts, surely they aren't actually selling for that? Especially the Saab 9000's
  • My thoughts exactly, would pay 6-7 for a manual for a 9000 aero in perfect nic , but 20k is ambitious
    egadspieboyfresh
  • Angus242164Angus (@Angus242164) Western Victoria
    Insane, I didn't think any Saab was worth more than scrap value at this point.

Maybe I should stick the trashed incomplete 9000 in the paddock on Gumtree for a few $k.
    Ex850R
  • is the very nice turbo manual 900s in my front yard worth more than scrap?
  • Sold my non turbo black manual convert able, last of the saab shape a few years ago for 12k but I did need to advertise it for 18 months , but 40k is going to take a while
  • SpacSpac (@Spac) Canberra-ish.
    A quick look on Marketplace shows a 9-3 Aero manual for $2000 and a 900S manual for $950. So yeah... there's some optimism going on there.
  • 900s is the newer shape and worth fuck all . I do have a soft spot for the original 900 but not 40k soft
    egads