[FNH] Melbourne 2019

17 May 2019
dmmDane (@dmm) Port Melbourne
edited March 22 in Events
Any interest in a FNH this Friday night? Venue suggestions? Sandringham Hotel again or somewhere else?

Comments

• Friday night is Yarra Valley Chrome Bumpers, which is my other mistress goes to... but any other I would be keen.
  • GhettobirdJulian (@Ghettobird) Melbourne - SE Suburbs
    Ill be at Highway Friday night with the 850R and an MX5, Ill see if theres some interest from the guys
  • dmmDane (@dmm) Port Melbourne
    Shifted the proposed date out one week. Friday 15/2 7PM Sandringham Hotel unless someone suggests something better! Nelson Place, Williamstown? Knifepoint car park?
  • DCW242Duncan (@DCW242) - point cook. victoria
    edited February 6
    If it was Williamstown I could probably make it, I can't do Eastern suburbs though. there's parking along the water, and lots of good food places.
    Used to do Williamstown a fair bit, always a good night
    OK any firm interest in 7:30PM this Friday Williamstown, parking on Nelson Place near the tennis courts and boat builders next door? If not, lets postpone.

Another future venue: my mate Matt's brewery in Braeside https://www.boatrocker.com.au/
  • DCW242Duncan (@DCW242) - point cook. victoria
    I can make it to Williamstown, hopefully some others are interested.
  • Might be a bridge too far from the eastern suburbs unfortunately.
    In consultation with @DCW242, pushing out the date again due to limited interest (I really should take the hint, eh?)
    No no, no hint to be taken
    People are probably just flatout (speaking for myself)
  • March 22 works for me. Be cool to put some faces to names.
    I’m n/a tonight and not sure of others’ availability so shifting the date again.
    If anyone’s up for a quiet coffee or beer over Volvos in my mini-man cave in Port Melbourne this Sunday 4PM+ shoot me an message.
    And buy my 142s 😉
    Ghettobird
  • Ex850RSnoopy (@Ex850R) Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.
    I’m n/a tonight and not sure of others’ availability so shifting the date again.
    If anyone’s up for a quiet coffee or beer over Volvos in my mini-man cave in Port Melbourne this Sunday 4PM+ shoot me an message.
    And buy my 142s 😉

I got a 50?
    cancer sucks
    Ha ha. I’ll sell you a genuine Volvo ashtray (full) ribbon strip speedo and 3 kebab wrappers for that.
    Im stuck at work till late unfortunately