240 Body Panels

I had a bit of an off in my 1992 240 and am looking for a straight left front guard, front bumper, left headlight and the steel piece that runs under the headlights and grill above the bumper. If anyone has these bits near Sydney please pm me. No preference on colour either as it's getting resprayed.

Thanks in advance,
James

Comments

• DCW242Duncan (@DCW242) - point cook. victoria
    I should have a lower piece that runs below the lights, and an alloy inner part of the bumper, I'll see if I also have a headlight or a guard. I'm in Melbourne though
  • I should have a lower piece that runs below the lights, and an alloy inner part of the bumper, I'll see if I also have a headlight or a guard. I'm in Melbourne though

Thanks Duncan, I'll keep it in mind but I think shipping would kill it. Thanks very much I'll keep you posted!
    DCW242
  • I've got an entire 86 240 that's copped it from the other side... Shame to part her, I hate that.

Almost 100% sure the lower apron is good.

The car I have is an easy fix (3 hours work for the initiatied) 86 in white, but I don't have the right guard in white and I've got too much on my hands ATM.
  • I've got an entire 86 240 that's copped it from the other side... Shame to part her, I hate that.

Almost 100% sure the lower apron is good.

The car I have is an easy fix (3 hours work for the initiatied) 86 in white, but I don't have the right guard in white and I've got too much on my hands ATM.

Hi Anthony, I've sent you a pm
  • If a local option does not eventuate all parts are available on a 240 wagon in Melbs. A car will likely be going back to Wollongong after the tennis in a few weeks.